Why you should participate:
- Surgical Patients are getting older and sicker.
- Many Clinicians caring for surgical patients are challenged by the growing complexity of these patients, particularly their perioperative management.
- Pre-admission clinics are responding, and perioperative medicine is becoming an emerging field.
- This course will address deficiencies in this area.
- This course will be conducted by Monash University (Central Clinical School - Alfred Hospital), in conjunction with the Alfred Hospital's Department of Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine.